Les Maîtres Laitiers du Cotentin undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your data from the website www.coeurdenormandy.fr, complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection Act.
Only strictly necessary personal data are collected, and the following information is always indicated :
- the purpose of the data collection and processing;
- whether the data is required or optional;
- who will be able to read the data (only Les Maîtres Laitiers du Cotentin, unless it is specified in the form that the data will be passed on to a third party for the purpose of processing your request)
- your data privacy rights and how to exercise them by contacting Les Maîtres Laitiers du Cotentin.
The personal data collected on www.coeurdenormandy.fr are processed according to secure protocols and enable Les Maîtres Laitiers du Cotentin to process the requests received electronically.
For further information or to exercise your rights regarding the processing of personal data by Les Maîtres Laitiers du Cotentin, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- Contact the DPO electronically
- or by postal mail (with a copy of your identity card if you wish to exercise your rights) at the following address:
Les Maîtres Laitiers du Cotentin
Coeur de Normandy
A l'attention du délégué à la protection des données (DPO)
8, route de Valognes
What is a cookie
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your computer when you browse our website.
About the "Contact Form"
Purpose of the data
The purpose of the processing is to process first-level requests from the users of Les Maîtres Laitiers du Cotentin.
The purposes include:
- Receiving requests electronically
- Logging user requests
- Public relations department and webmaster processes of Les Maîtres Laitiers du Cotentin
- Public relations department statistics
Article 6 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR
This data processing is part of the exercise of the public authority vested in the CNIL under the General Data Protection Regulation and the amended French Data Protection Act.
Categories of data processed
Data of users of the “Contact Form":
- Subject of the request
- Identity, contact details
- Message of the request
- Commercial proposal
- Date of the request
- Log of user requests
The data are sent by users of the website www.coeurdenormandy.fr who use the "Contact Form"
If you do not provide all the required data in the web form, your request cannot be processed.
Automated decision making
The processing does not involve automated decision making.
- Users of Les Maîtres Laitiers du Cotentin (individuals and/or businesses)
- Staff of the Les Maîtres Laitiers du Cotentin (public relations department, webmasters, contributors)
Within the limits of their respective responsibilities, the following are recipients of the data
- The staff of the Les Maîtres Laitiers du Cotentin in charge of responding to users
Data transfers outside the EU
- No data are transferred outside the European Union.
Duration of the data retention
User requests and responses are kept for 60 months from the last request made via the "Contact Form".